Delta Electrical Training Courses:
- 17th Ed Regs 2382-12 (Full)
- L2 Inspection & Testing 2392
- L3 Inspection & Testing 2391
- L3 Inspection & Testing 2394
- L3 Inspection & Testing 2395
- PAT Testing 2377
- NVQ 3 2357 - Electrotechnical
- NVQ 3 2356 - Electrotechnical
- Domestic Installer (Part P)
- Re-Train as Domestic Installer
- Wiring Heating Systems S & Y
Do You "Like" Electrical Training...
PAT Testing Courses
City and Guilds 2377 PAT Testing Course - Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
Course Cost £190 PLUS VAT
The City & Guilds 2377-22 is one of our PAT testing courses and is for people undertaking practical inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
Learn how to test portable electrical appliances with the Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment. If you already work as an electrician then this is the top of the PAT testing courses and will add another string to your bow and can help you move up in the industry.
A qualification in Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment is for practising electricians who want to progress in their career or move on to further study.
This is one of the top PAT testing courses for practising electricians either involved or looking to become involved in the inspection and testing of electrical equipment (e.g. portable appliances) and/or involved in managing the process of it.
- Electrical construction of equipment
- Combined inspection and testing
Assessment of the City & Guilds 2377 PAT Testing courses is via an on-line multiple choice test of 50 questions, duration - 1 hour 45 minutes. There is also a practical test. The course is run over 2 days: 1½ days teaching and ½ day for the two assessments.
PAT testing courses and qualifications such as the Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment can help you in your work as a qualified electrician and is recognised across many industries including:
- Building and construction
- Professional PAT Tester
All fees include registration, exam fee and certification.
- IET Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment 4th Edition - ISBN 978-1-84919-626-0
- 10th - 11th June 2013
- 1st - 2nd July 2013
- 29th - 30th July 2013
Candidates wishing to undertake the City and Guilds 2377-32: Level 3 Award in the Management Requirements for the Maintenance of Electrical Equipment: please contact us for details.